Sunday, March 22, 2009

NCAA Tournament Thoughts IV

My two favorite teams of the tournament thus far: Siena and Western Kentucky. Both play(ed) with heart, energy and toughness (hat tip: Jay Bilas). Hopefully, Siena can survive the Cardinals of Louisville today.

******************
Even if Duke doesn't win the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, they'll claim the National Titles for Ugliest Cheerleaders and Ugliest Student Body.

******************
My bracket is an utter mess at this point although I did hit 8-for-8 yesterday. West Virginia screwed me. But, if Dayton beats Kansas today, everyone else will be screwed too. Let's go Flyers.

******************
Upset of the Day: Arizona State over Syracuse. James Harden struggled mightily against Temple. I'm banking on a big game from him.

******************
Bet of the Day: Xavier-Wisconsin Under 123. This has all the makings of a 49-48 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment