Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2010 Fantasy Baseball Mock Draft - Part II

In the first installment of the mock draft, I selected Albert Pujols and Justin Morneau. Although I'm not a huge fan of using my Utility spot in Round 2, I am thrilled with this start.

Pujols (my #1 overall player) and Morneau (8) are studs in 4 of 5 categories.

By taking Ichiro with the first pick of the third round, I will lock up BA meaning I can take someone like Adam Dunn in the later rounds without thinking twice.

Here's my next 20. (Note: I have included no first basemen as I have no room in this format.)

1. Ichiro
2. Jimmy Rollins
3. Brandon Phillips
4. Duston Pedroia
5. Carlos Beltran
6. Josh Hamilton
7. Manny Ramirez
8. Jacoby Ellsbury
9. Nick Markakis
10. BJ Upton
11. Johan Santana
12. Jason Bay
13. Aramis Ramirez
14. Joe Mauer
15. Brian Roberts
16. Curtis Granderson
17. Carlos Lee
18. Carlos Quentin
19. Nate McLouth
20. Shane Victorino

No comments:

Post a Comment