Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big news teaser… and some Kim K commentary

Apology

I know; it’s been a while. For that, I apologize.


Teaser

Within the next week, there will be some big Banter news, possibly the biggest since we went live early in 2009. Now since nothing is finalized yet, I will keep you captive for a few more days.

Kim K Commentary

Banter favorite, Kim Kardashian, was at it again today posting a twitpic for no discernible reason except to show cleavage. At the time of this posting, over 45,000 people had seen it.

However, my real problem with the picture has nothing to do with her and everything to do with her grammatically and politically incorrect followers that commented on the picture. I know I sound like an old man, but I couldn’t believe some of the stupidity being spewed.

@MarktaylorJr proposes marriage while giving out his personal email address:

kobemarkbone24@yahoo.com i love u my lifelong dream is to marry u nd my mother told me to always follow your dream

Pearls of wisdom indeed.


@mariih02 had some other thoughts:

I HATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! WITH ALL MY HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH

I'd say that's a bit harsh.


@alisharivera uses the comments section to show her strong grasp of the English language:

i got sunglasses like dat but dey black wid stones

Ahh, got it.


Why did this piss me off so much? I’m not sure. Maybe, I'm just depressed at the state of the interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment