Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Links

We read all the stories so you don't have to.
 
-John Dewan's Stat of the Week breaks down the MVP races in each league.
 
-Hardwood Paroxysm analyzes which players were most overpaid in 2009-10.
 
-Great Moments in "Drunken Hookup Failure." [Deadspin]
 
-Part two of Andrew Brandt's breakdown of the Darrelle Revis contract situation. [NFP]
 
-Keep telling yourselves everything will be alright, Denver fans. [Wages of Wins]
 
-A guy I always loved rooting for may have seen his last days. [Washington Post]
 
-One more MLB Draft recap. [Yahoo]
 
-Buster Olney blog: Saturday and Sunday. [ESPN Insider; password required]
 
-Dan Pompei's Sunday Blitz. [NFP]
 
-Peter King's MMQB. [SI.com]
 
-Lombardi. [NFL.com]
 
-Jets' P Steve Weatherford is responsible for ~$1m of this. How does Darren Rovell account for the other $39m. [CNBC]
 
 
-If I were stuck in this mess, I... I... I... have no idea what I would do. [Xinhuanet via Twitter]
 
 
-Remember to download The Sports Banter app for your iPhone.
 
 
 
BC 8/23/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment