Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Links

-Randy Moss for a 3rd rounder? Seems like a steal for the Vikes. What am I missing?
 
-I always assume the worst in these cases putting LaceDarius Dunn on my sh!tlist. Hate these stories.
 
-Mailbags
  Deadspin Funbag
  Brandt [NFP]
 
-I can't think of a better way to sum up Omar Minaya's run as Mets' GM. [NYT]
 
-A few of my favorite slogans from years past:
 
Most Confusing - "SD Stands for San Diego" (Padres, 2010)
  Did anyone not know that?
 
Least Creative - "Take Me Out to the Ballgame (Braves, 2003)
  A five-year old could have come up with this.
 
Asking for Trouble - "Have You Seen Her" (WNBA, 2006)
  Too many punchlines to this rhetorical question.
 
Asking for Trouble (Part II) - "New Balls Please" (ATP, 2001)
 
Most Creative Ad Campaign That I Remember - "These Guys are Good" (PGA Tour)
  Simple, but very well done.
 
 
-Blast from the past: Tyrone Prothro, now a bank teller. [Lost Lettermen] 
 
 
 
BC 10/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment