Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011: Hobby Tracker (2/6)

I have lost my last two parlays by a total of four points. Frustrating but that's life.

On to the Super Bowl where I have very little rooting interest (I'll be rooting for the Packers).

Packers -3, 25 to win 25
Rationale: My Super Bowl Prediction - Packers 31, Steelers 23

Number of Steelers to register a rushing attempt: Over 4.5, 25 to win 40
Rationale: Ben, Mendenhall, Redmond, and Moore are pretty much guaranteed. That's four right there. Then all I need is Mike Wallace to get an actual rush (he's had two this postseason in two games) or Ben to throw a lateral on a wide receiver screen or for the Steelers to run a reverse. I love this bet.

James Starks to win SB MVP, 25 to win 250
Rationale: I love that he also returns kicks



Bankroll: 947
At risk: 275 (wagers above + fantasy basketball)

No comments:

Post a Comment