1. Cleveland: G Kyrie Irving - I love the idea of taking Derrick Williams here and then one of the elite point guards (Irving, Knight, or Walker) with the fourth pick, but I don't think that's what will happen.
2. Minnesota: C Enes Kanter - A starting five of Ricky Rubio, Wes Johnson (admittedly not a great fit at SG), Michael Beasley, Kevin Love, and Kanter can win some games and get fans excited.
Can this guy do the impossible and make David Kahn look smart?
3. Utah: G Brandon Knight - The Jazz will be the third team to realize Devin Harris isn't the long-tern answer at the point.
4. Cleveland: F Derrick Williams - A dream scenario for Cleveland. They get the two best players in the draft and revamp the organization.
5. Toronto: F Jan Vesely - A pure guess at who the best international player remaining is.
6. Washington: F Kawhi Leonard - Pair this athletic freak with John Wall and the Wiz are on to something. They would become the lankiest team in the NBA (see Andray Blatche and JaVale McGee)
7. Sacramento: G Kemba Walker - Can he be the calming factor Tyreke Evans and DeMarcus Cousins need?
8. Detroit: F Bismack Biyombo - Awesome name and apparently his game resembles Ben Wallace's. That worked well the first time in Motown.
9. Charlotte: F Marcus Morris - Somehow, I think the Morris twins will be drafted by the same team. The Bobcats - who own picks 9 and 19 - could use the talent infusion.
10. Milwaukee: F Tristan Thompson - He would fit perfectly next to Andrew Bogut.
11. Golden State: F Tobias Harris - They will almost certainly take another PF, just because.
12. Utah: G Jimmer Fredette - Doesn't this have to happen? I love the Knight/Jimmer combo.
13. Phoenix: G Josh Selby - A much better fit for the Suns than he ever was at Kansas.
14. Houston: SG Marshon Brooks - Morey is always trying to outsmart everyone so drafting a guy that plays the same position as his best player seems to make no sense (and probably doesn't) which is exactly why he'll do it. Got that?