Sunday, August 5, 2012

NFL Preview

I think there is value in running through my NFL projections as early as possible to so I can book some win totals before injuries strike. I will only bet the unders at this point in time because injuries would just lower the totals and work against me, and trades are such a rarity in the NFL.

Here are my projected win totals as we approach tonight's first preseason game.

AFC

New England 12
NYJ 10
Miami 9
Buffalo 8

Cleveland 9
Cincinnati 8
Baltimore 7 (UNDER 9.5)
Pittsburgh 7 (UNDER 9.5)

Tennessee 10
Houston 9 (UNDER 10.5)
Indianapolis 4
Jacksonville 3 (UNDER 5.5)

San Diego 9
Kansas City 9
Oakland 7
Denver 5 (UNDER 8.5)


NFC

Philadelphia 11
Dallas 10
New York 9
Washington 7

Detroit 11
Green Bay 10 (UNDER 11.5)
Chicago 9
Minnesota 4 (UNDER 6.5)

Carolina 9
Atlanta 9
New Orleans 7
Tampa Bay 6

San Francisco 10
Seattle 7
Arizona 6
St. Louis 5


Best Bets: Broncos and Steelers (a tie would be a DREAM scenario when these two play Opening Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment