33. (Ricky) Jacksonville Jaguars: Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State - Could be a first rounder, bad combine drops him, but either way would fit well with Jacksonville who needs a lot of help on defense.
34. (TSB) San Francisco 49ers: Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
35. (Ricky) Philadelphia Eagles: Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State - Eagles went from Dream Team corners to no corners.
36. (TSB) Detroit Lions: Manti Teo, LB, Lennay Kekau U
37. (Ricky) Cincinnati Bengals: Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin - Ran a better time at his pro day (shocker) with a 4.46, at least should spell The Plodder Law Firm once in a while.
38. (TSB) Arizona Cardinals: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State - The fourth Florida State player I have taken so far. Might have the most upside of all.
39. (Ricky) Cleveland Browns: N/A - Used to select Josh Gordon in Supplemental Draft
40. (TSB) New York Jets: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse - Sanchez is not the answer. Best QB left on the board; some would say best QB in the entire draft. Would be a nnice get at this spot.
41. (Ricky) Tennessee Titans: Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut – Titans need help in the secondary, first round talent great value here.
42. (Ricky) Buffalo Bills: Matt Barkley, QB, USC - Bills GM said he’d trade up to get a QB this year… Don’t think it’s necessary.
43. (TSB) Miami Dolphins: Gio Bernard, RB, North Carolina - Replaces Reggie Bush
44. (TSB) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
45. (Ricky) Panthers: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M - I know his workouts weren’t impressive but geez, guy is rated as a top 10 player in this class.
46. (Ricky) New Orleans Saints: N/A - Forfeited Pick (Trying To Kill Opponents Named Favre)
47. (Ricky) San Diego Chargers: Datone Jones, DE/OLB, UCLA - Good fit in the Chargers scheme, SoCal guy, fit makes sense.
48. (TSB) St. Louis Rams: DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
49. (TSB) Dallas Cowboys: Corey Lemonier, DE/LB, Auburn
50. (Ricky) Pittsburgh Steelers: Robert Woods, WR, USC - My favorite WR at the combine, great hands – can help Pittsburgh right away.
51. (Ricky) New York Giants: Margus Hunt, DE/DT, SMU - 6’8” project on the line with a ton of upside, Giants like that.
52. (TSB) Chicago Bears: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
53. (Ricky) Washington Redskins: David Amerson, DB, North Carolina State - Led nation in INT’s, hybrid S/CB, Redskins need help everywhere back there.
54. (TSB) Minnesota Vikings: Brandon Jenkins, LB, Florida State - Love the Seminoles.
55. (TSB) Cincinnati Bengals: Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State - Local guy adds depth along the defensive front.
56. (Ricky) Miami Dolphins: Jon Cyprien, S, Florida International - Miami kid, flying up draft boards after Senior Bowl performance, great fit.
57. (Ricky) Green Bay Packers: Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson - Packers have been getting by with plug-in RB’s, imagine Rodgers with a weapon back there?
58. (TSB) Seattle Seahawks: Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor - Baylor is turning into WRU
59. (Ricky) Houston Texans: Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech - Good value here, need someone opposite AJ
60. (TSB) Denver Broncos: Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State - Two straight years taking a skill guy from SDSU (Ronnie Hillman)
61. (Ricky) New England Patriots: Robert Alford, CB, Southeast Louisiana - Okay, time to address the secondary
62. (TSB) Atlanta Falcons: William Gholston, DE, Michigan State - Need to replace John Abraham. Gholston was a top 10 guy entering the season
63. (Ricky) San Francisco 49ers: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida - I think Reed is very similar to Aaron Hernandez, and on the field at the same time as Vernon Davis could be deadly.
64. (TSB) Baltimore Ravens: Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State - Heir apparent to Ray Lewis?