33) St. Louis Rams - Sergio Kindle, DE/LB, Texas
34) Minnesota Vikings (from Detroit) - Nate Allen, S, South Florida
35) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
36) Kansas City Chiefs - Roger Saffold, OT, Indiana: Decided not to take an offensive lineman in Round 1. Get reprieve here.
37) Philadelphia Eagles (from Washington) - Taylor Mays, S, USC
38) Cleveland Browns - Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
39) Oakland Raiders - Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland: Rumors had Okland considering Campbell with the eight overall pick. They will be glad they waited.
40) Miami Dolphins (from Seattle via San Diego) - Jon Asamoah, OG, Illinois
41) Buffalo Bills - Jimmy Claussen, QB, Notre Dame
42) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from Chicago) - Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
43) Baltimore Ravens (from Miami via Denver) - Linval Joseph, DT, East Carolina
44) New England Patriots (from Jacksonville) - Daryl Washington, LB, TCU
45) Denver Broncos - Sean Lee, LB, Penn State
46) NY Giants - Navorro Bowman, LB, Penn State
47) New England Patriots (from Tennessee) - Toby Gerhart, RB, Stanford
48) Carolina Panthers - Lamarr Houston, DT, Texas
49) San Francisco 49ers - Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama
50) Kansas City Chiefs (from Atlanta) - Brian Price, DT, UCLA
51) Houston Texans - Ben Tate, RB, Auburn
52) Pittsburgh Steelers - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, CB, Indiana (Pa.)
53) New England Patriots - Rob Gronkowski TE Arizona
54) Cincinnati Bengals - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
55) Philadelphia Eagles - Charles Brown, OT, USC
56) Green Bay Packers - Jason Worilds, LB, Viginia Tech
57) Baltimore Ravens - Damian Williams, WR, USC
58) Arizona Cardinals - Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota
59) Dallas Cowboys - Jared Veldheer, OT, Hillsdale
60) Seattle Seahawks (from San Diego) - Everson Griffin, DE, USC
61) NY Jets - Ricky Sapp, DE / LB, Clemson
62) Minnesota Vikings - Dexter McCluster RB Mississippi
63) Indianapolis Colts - Chris Cook, CB, Virginia
64) New Orleans Saints - Corey Wooten, DE, Northwestern
How Did I Do?
Four Bold Predictions
1) Jimmy Clausen will be fourth QB taken - Verdict: Still alive
2) Bruce Campbell will not be selected in Round 1 - Verdict: Correct
3) The state of Oklahoma will never be prouder about their football players than they will be on April 29th. As many as six players from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State figure to be selected in the first round. In all likelihood, four of the top five overall selections in my mock draft will be from these two schools - Verdict: Correct
4) The big uglies will dominate round one. As many as eighteen offensive and defensive linemen might hear their names called on Thursday night. I also think half of the first 50 picks will be linemen - Verdict: Still alive
-Hit 6 out of 32 on the nose.
-Picked Anthony Davis to San Francisco although I did not predict they would trade up to get him.
-Had 28 of 32 first rounders, including all of the first 22 picks.
-Did not have but were selected: Tyson Alualu, Jahvid Best, Dermaryius Thomas, Patrick Robinson (two Cal Bears)
-Had but were not selected: Colt McCoy, Sergio Kindle, Taylor Mays, Charles Brown (two Longhorns and two Trojans)
*Sleepers (my favorite players not drafted through Round 3) will be published tomorrow.