1. Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
2. Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
3. Bucs: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
4. Redskins: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
5. Chiefs: Russell Okung, OL, Oklahoma State
6. Seahawks: CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson - Spiller won't set any marks for his academic prowess, but he just might be the best player in this year's class.
7. Browns: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
8. Raiders: Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho - Nothing will surprise me with Oakland.
9. Bills: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
10. Jaguars: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida - Surprisingly (at least to me), the Jags had very good success in the draft. JPP seems like the hottest name right now and will find himself in the Top 10. This seems like the most likely destination.
11. Broncos#: Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
12. Dolphins: Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
13. 49ers: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
14. Seahawks^: Earl Thomas, S, Texas
15. Giants: Jerry Hughes, DE/LB, TCU - Another fast-riser, Hughes has the measurables and in this scenario, he is the best hybrid DE / LB available.
16. Titans: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
17. 49ers&: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
18. Steelers: Joe Haden, CB, Florida
19. Falcons: Maurkice Pouncey, C/G, Florida
20. Texans: Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers
21. Bengals: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State - Off-field trouble? Check. He'll be a perfect fit.
22. Patriots: Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State
23. Packers: Charles Brown, OT, USC
24. Eagles: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan
25. Ravens: Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
26. Cardinals: The Amazon Freak, LB/DE, Texas
27. Browns+: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
28. Chargers: Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno State
29. Jets: Taylor Mays, S, USC
30. Vikings: Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
31. Colts: Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama
32. Saints: Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
# Acquired from Bears
^ Acquired from Broncos
& Acquired from Panthers
+ Proposed trade with the Browns and Cowboys
$ Acquired from Redskins
* Acquired from Seahawks
-If this scenario unfolds, a team that finished fourth in the Big 12 South Division will have three of its players selected in the top four picks. Amazing.
-I feel better about this mock than I have any of my mocks in previous years. Don't know if that's a good thing or not.
-The one trade I project would look something like Cleveland's second and fourth rounders for Dallas' first rounder.
-As soon as we go to print here, Big Ben will get traded and turn this thing on its head.
-Remember not to ask Greg Middleton for any homework help.
-On November 25th, Carlos Dunalp found himself at #3 on Mel Kiper's "Big Board." Now, he's almost entitrely forgotten. You will see him tomorrow.
-I will have a second round mock draft posted on Friday morning (along with my favorite sleepers), but here are the best available on my board right now:
1) Jimmy Claussen, QB, Notre Dame
2) Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech
3) Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
4) Everson Griffin, DE, USC
5) Jahvid Best, RB, California
6) Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
7) Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame
8) Toby Gerhart, RB, Stanford
9) Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama
10) Roger Saffold, OT, Indiana
11) Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
12) Brian Price, DT, UCLA
-I will be tweet-blogging the Draft tonight. If interested, follow me on Twitter @mspici