1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. St. Louis Rams: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama - They need playmakers, and I am going on record as saying TR will be this draft's best player.
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OL, USC - This seems like the most obvious spot for a trade as Washington, Miami, and others will need to jump ahead of Cleveland to have a shot at RGIII.
4. Cleveland Browns: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor - Colt McCoy, not the answer.
5. Tampa Bay Buccanneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU - Ronde Barber might play forever
6. Washington Redskins: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State -
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Alson Jeffery, WR, South Carolina - Last year, I begged Jacksonville to trade up for either AJ Green or Julio Jones. Did they listen? Of course not. Did they suck this year with one of the most pathetic receiving corps the NFL has ever seen? Of course.
*8. Miami Dolphins: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
*9. Carolina Panthers: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame - Floyd and college teammate Jimmy Claussen form one of the best QB-WR duos in the NFL...or something like that.
10. Buffalo Bills: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
*11. Kansas City Chiefs: David DeCastro, OL, Stanford
*12. Seattle Seahawks: Mark Barron, S, Alabama - Seattle fans would love to see the Barron - Earl Thomas safety pairing for the next ten years.
13. Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Martin, OL, Stanford
14. Dallas Cowboys: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska - Eventually getting lit up by Eli Manning gets old, right?
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College - Might not look the part but one of the most productive seasons in college football history.
The anti-Mike Mamula
16. New York Jets: Riley Reiff, OL, Iowa - I mentioned it after Sunday's debacle, but this team needs help in a ton of places: offensive line, quarterback, wide receiver,
17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland): Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
18. San Diego Chargers: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
19. Chicago Bears: Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State - The heir apparent to Brian Urlacher? Maybe. He could learn a thing from BU.
20. Tennessee Titans: Devon Still, DT, Penn State