Note: This post has very little to do with actual football and more to do with me making fun of people with ridiculous names. If you are expecting a serious Combine preview, check out another site.
-Arkansas WR Joe Adams' real name is Adam. Yup, Adam Adams.
-Oklahoma State DE Anton Blatnick goes by the name Jamie. Huge name downgrade.
-Alabama LB Dont'a Hightower's real first name: Qualin. Gotta say if I was going to change my name, there's a 99.97% chance my new first name would have an apostrophe in it.
1. Darius Hanks, WR, Alabama, son of Merton
2. Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland, son of Dave
-Coolest football names:
1. Uchechukwu Igwenago, RB, UMass
2. Markus Kuhn, DT, NC State (Kuuuuuuuuu-hhhhhhnnnn)
3. Rokevious Watkins, OT, South Carolina)
Note: Bryan Anger (Cal) is ineligble because he's a punter
-Coolest first names:
1. Xiangdre (Reliford, TE, Florida State)
2. Rond'trique (Brooks, CB, LSU)
3. Vontaze (Burfict, LB, Arizona State)
-The Andre Smith player most likely to go insane at this year's combine:
1. Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
2. Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford (those concussions gotta catch up at some point)
-Players most likely to sell their Combine gear:
1(tie). Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
1(tie). Devier Posey, WR, Ohio State
1(tie), Dan Herron, RB, Ohio State
-I love the combine because of pictures like this every year:
|Former Alabama DT Terrence Cody shows up to the 2010 NFL Combine in great shape|