Thursday, September 2, 2010

College Football: Week 1 Picks

USC/Hawaii Over 26 (1st Half): Lane Kiffin wants to send an early message. Hawaii wants to defend their turf. 
 
Clemson -24: The Tigers are still on a high after seeing Kyle Parker come back to school. Now they roll over the Green Wave.
 
North Carolina +7: The Tar Heels are worried about potential suspensions. I'm willing to take my chances. Also remember Rule #541 of Gambling on College Football - Never bet on a team coached by Les Miles.
 
Oregon State +13: I'll take my chances with the Rodgers' brothers keeping this one close.
 
Memphis + 21.5: This will be a good test of my new power ranking system. 
 
[Underdog of the Week] Akron +8: It's a matter of principle: anytime 'cuse is a road favorite, you go the other way.
 
[Pick of the Week] Boise State -2: Hop on the bandwagon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment