Five more rounds in the book tonight.
1. Jimmy: Philip Rivers, QB, San Diego
2. Craig: Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas
3. Rizzo: Antonio Gates, TE, San Diego
4. Ricky: Wes Welker, WR, New England
5. Tri-State Sports: Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, New York Giants
6. TheSportsBanter: Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans
7. Larry: Mike Williams, WR, Tampa Bay
8. Adam: LeGarrette Blount, RB, Tampa Bay
Biggest Reach: Williams or Blount. I’d say it’s 50-50 that one of these two isn’t on the roster by Week 6.
Best Pick: Gates. Getting the game's best tight end in Round 5 sounds like a great deal to me.
1. Adam: Cedric Benson, RB, Cincinnati
2. Larry: Vincent Jackson, WR, San Diego
3. TheSportsBanter: Mark Ingram, RB, Miami or Indianapolis or New York Giants
4. Tri-State Sports: Vernon Davis, TE, San Francisco
5. Ricky: Matt Schaub, QB, Houston
6. Rizzo: Felix Jones, RB, Dallas
7. Craig: Brandon Marshall, WR, Miami
8. Jimmy Jahvid Best, RB, Detroit
Biggest Reach: Ingram. I think he’s going to be a beast, but I could have gotten him a round...or seven later.
Best Pick: Jackson. If he can stay away from the bottle, he can be a top-3 wide receiver.
1. Jimmy: Jermichael Finley, TE, Green Bay
2. Craig: Mike Tolbert, RB, San Diego
3. Rizzo: Kenny Britt, WR, Tennessee
4. Ricky: Shonn Greene, RB, New York Jets
5. Tri-State Sports: DeAngelo Williams, RB, TBD
6. TheSportsBanter: Miles Austin, WR, Dallas
7. Larry: Jason Witten, TE, Dallas
8. Adam: Marques Colston, WR, New Orleans
Biggest Reach: Tolbert. Flash in the pan.
Best Pick: Finley. Just imagine how good Rodgers could have been this year with a full season of Finley.
1. Adam: Dallas Clark, TE, Indianapolis
2. Larry: Tony Romo, QB, Dallas
3. TheSportsBanter: Beanie Wells, RB, Arizona
4. Tri-State Sports: Pierre Garcon, WR, Indianapolis
5. Ricky: Jeremy Maclin, WR, Philadelphia
6. Rizzo: Brandon Lloyd, WR, Denver
7. Craig: Austin Collie, WR, Indianapolis
8. Jimmy: Santonio Holmes, WR, New York Jets
Biggest Reach: Collie. Unless concussions are a category I don't know about. He'll really take a liking to the 18-game schedule.
Best Pick: Garcon. With Collie being held hostage by concussions, Garcon stands to gain.
1. Jimmy: Percy Harvin, WR, Minnesota
2. Craig: Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England
3. Rizzo: AJ Green, WR, TBD
4. Ricky: Anquan Boldin, WR, Baltimore
5. Tri-State Sports: Julio Jones, WR, TBD
6. TheSportsBanter: Pierre Thomas, RB, New Orleans(?)
7. Larry: Steve Johnson, WR, Buffalo
8. Adam: Brandon Jacobs, RB, New York Giants
Biggest Reach: Thomas. Completely hinges on where he signs. I'm guessing the Saints don't let him go.
Best Pick: Green and Jones. Rookie wide receivers rarely live up to the hype in Year One.
Rankings after Day 2:
1. TheSportsBanter: Rice, Gore, Jennings, Jackson / Brees, Ingram, Wells, Thomas, Austin
2. Ricky: Charles, Jones-Drew, Jackson, Fitzgerald / Schaub, Greene, Welker, Welker, Boldin
3. Rizzo: Brady, Johnson, Green-Ellis, White / F Jones, Britt, Lloyd, AJ Green, Gates
4. Craig: Manning, Peterson, McFadden, Moreno / Tolbert, Bryant, Marshall, Collie, Gronkowski
5. Larry: Mendenhall, McCoy, Stewart, Forte / Romo, Williams, Jackson, Johnson, Witten
6. Jimmy: Foster, Mathews, C. Johnson, Nicks / Rivers, Best, Holmes, Harvin, Finley
7. Adam: Rodgers, Turner, Wallace, Wayne / Blount, Benson, Jacobs, Colston, Clark
8. Tri-State Sports: Vick, Hillis, Johnson, Bowe / Bradshaw, Williams, Garcon, Jones, Davis